Welcome to Pampered Feet Reflexology
Reflexologist in Maldon/Heybridge/Danbury Area - including fertility
My name is Paula Furneaux and I am a fully qualified Reflexologist. I am located in Maldon and based within easy reach of Heybridge. I have a dedicated treatment room at my home address in Maldon. Please take a few minutes to look at my website and if you have any questions please do get in touch.
I have the following qualifications in complementary therapy:
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Practitioners Diploma in Maternity Reflexology includes Pre-Conception Reflexology
- First Degree Reiki
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD) - Sally Kay method
- Practitioners Diploma in Hopi Ear Candling
- Mindful Reflexology (supporting stress, anxiety and depression)
- Reproflexology Part 1 - The Pre-Conceptual Care Programme (Barbara Scott)
- Reproflexology Part 2 - The Assisted Conception Programme (Barbara Scott)
- Advanced Reflexology in Pregnancy and Labour
- Complementary Therapies in Cancer Care for Reflexology - Certified Oncology Reflexologist
- Registered as Licenced Reflexologist with Essex County Council Trading Standards
I am completing a course in Baby Reflexology in September 2023, which will enable me to teach new parents to use reflexology techniques on their baby.
Reflexology Lymph Drainage is a ground breaking and multi award winning technique, which can be used to help reduce lymphoedema after treatment for breast cancer. RLD is also useful for clients with other (non-cancer related) more common conditions e.g. auto immune disorders.
I am a member of:
- The Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Full Member of Association of Reflexologists (AOR)
- Billericay Reflexology Support Group (including sitting on the committee)
- Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (ARR)
Alongside conventional medical care, reflexology can help to improve quality of life and bring comfort to those living with certain conditions. Some of which are listed below:
- Sinus problems
- Digestive disorders including IBS and Constipation
- Hormone imbalances, including PMS and the menopause
- Sleep disorders
- Stress and Anxiety
- Chronic conditions e.g. MS, ME/CFS, Lupus
I am fully insured to perform treatments in Reflexology, Pregnancy Reflexology, Fertility Reflexology, Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage and Hopi Ear Candling. My qualifications and Licence are displayed in my treatment room and I will happily provide a copy of my insurance cover on request.
Have a look at my treatment room below.